Training and Events hub
Volunteering Tasmania hosts a range of training and development opportunities throughout the year to support the volunteering sector in professional development.
The types of training and development opportunities we provide are:
Manager of volunteers network meetings
A networking opportunity to connect volunteer managers/coordinators throughout the state to collaborate and share best practice volunteer management strategies and discuss challenges that may be experienced when coordinating a volunteer program.
Each meeting focuses on a standard from the National Standards for Volunteer Involvement, providing tools, resources and support on how to best meet each standard.
Sector Development offerings
Volunteering Tasmania will offer the following sector development offerings:
- Volunteer Management | The Fundamentals Workshop
- University of Tasmania Public Talks Lecture – The Future of Volunteering Cultural Capability Workshop
Expression of interests offerings
These workshops are offered in response to demand.
- Privacy, Ethics and Confidentiality Workshop | 3.5 hours duration
- Grant Writing Workshop | 3.5 hours duration
- Activate your Volunteer Program Workshop | 3.5 hours duration
- Volunteer Management | The Fundamentals Workshop | 3.5 hours duration
Please contact us to express your interest in one of these workshops.
Volunteer Connect is a national volunteer referral system which connects volunteers and organisations. It allows people to search for a new volunteer role and for volunteer-involving organisations to advertise for and recruit new volunteers.
Already registered with Volunteer Connect?
Click here to sign in and list a role.
Not yet registered?
Fill out the form below.
You only need to register once.