Organisational membership is for organisations that engage volunteers or are involved in the sector. Make sure your voice is heard and receive an array of meaningful benefits to support your work.
Organisational Member Benefits
- Exclusive best practice member resources including products, templates, policy and procedures.
- Substantial discounts on training and development opportunities, workshops and conferences.
- Volunteer recruitment support with fully assisted set up on Volunteer Connect (online role vacancy board).
- Free participation in the Volunteering Community of Practice, Manager of Volunteer Network Meetings.
- Priority notification of funding opportunities, first-round offers for any special opportunities throughout the year and support letters/endorsements for grants, applications and other requests for support.
- Access to Volunteering Tasmania’s communication channels to promote your events, successes, and initiatives.
- Input into policy and advocacy work through consultations, and invitation-only forums.
- Member Hotline – telephone helpline for all volunteer issues.
- Member Only news on national issues/trends updates through our National Volunteer Peak Network.
- Voting rights at our AGM.
Please note: Our membership runs in alignment with the financial year (1 July – 30 June).
Membership fees until 30 June 2024 (inc GST)
||Fees 1 July – 30 Jun inc GST
(under $500k pa turnover)
($500k – $1million pa turnover)
|Large NFP. or
($1 million+pa turnover)
NFP = Not for profit. For profit entities should see our Corporate Supporter page. All prices are inclusive of GST All Fee for Service activity including membership costs are consistent with the Volunteering Tasmania Mission and Values, and all surplus derived from these activities is reinvested into the core purposes of Volunteering Tasmania One membership per incorporated identity