Corporate membership is for businesses and government agencies that are currently operating, or have an interest in developing, volunteering among their workforce.
Corporate Member Benefits
- Exclusive best practice member resources including products, templates, policy and procedures
- Substantial discounts on training and development opportunities, workshops and conferences
- Volunteer program support – let us help you with developing your corporate volunteering
- Discounts on fully supported Corporate Team Day programs
- Free participation in the Volunteering Community of Practice, Manager of Volunteer Network Meetings
- Priority notification of funding opportunities, first-round offers for any special opportunities throughout the year and support letters/endorsements for grants, applications and other requests for support
- Access to Volunteering Tasmania’s communication channels to promote your events, successes, and initiatives
- Input into policy and advocacy work through consultations, and invitation-only forums
- Member Hotline – telephone helpline for all volunteer issues
- Member Only news on national issues/trends updates through our National Volunteer Peak Network
- Voting rights at our AGM
Please note: Our membership runs in alignment with the financial year (1 July – 30 June).
Membership fees until 30 June 2024 (inc GST)
|July 1 – 30 June inc GST
All prices are inclusive GST
All Fee for Service activity, including membership costs, are consistent with the Volunteering Tasmania mission and values, and all surplus derived from these activities is reinvested into the core purpose of Volunteering Tasmania.
One membership per incorporated identity.