We are delighted to launch our exclusive members-only Volunteer Recognition Program in celebration of National Volunteer Week!
National Volunteer Week (15 – 21 May) is fast approaching. This is Australia’s largest annual celebration of volunteers. The theme for 2023 is Change Makers.
At no cost to your organisation, we will provide your entire volunteer workforce with personalised certificates of appreciation – whether you have 1 or 5,000 volunteers, we can help you recognise them all!
The ordering deadline is Monday, 13th March 2023 at 6pm.
Instructions on how to order your volunteer recognition certificates:
- Log into the Volunteering Tasmania Member Portal
- Click on the volunteer recognition certificates tile
- Have the following documents ready to upload:
- Fill out the details of whom to contact in relation to your order and where you would like your certificates sent
- For printed copies, we will require the address for one location
- For digital copies, we will require an email address to which they will be sent.
- Submit your order!
NOTE: you will receive a confirmation notice that we have received your order.
If you have any questions, please call Volunteering Tasmania on (03) 6231 5550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders close Monday, 13th March 2023 at 6pm.