Best Practice in Volunteer Management Award
- Fill out your details and the details of the person you are nominating.
- Make sure the person you are nominating has agreed to be nominated.
- Ask the nominee for the contact details of the organisation for which they volunteer.
- There are three questions with a maximum word limit on each question.
- Describe what the nominee does in their role/s (Maximum 200 words).
- Describe the benefits of the programs the volunteer manager oversees. How does the volunteer manager increase the impact of their program? (Maximum 200 words).
- What is special about the way the nominee manages and inspires their volunteers? (Maximum 100 words).
- Your completed nomination form will be sent to the nominee for approval via an email before it is submitted.
- You will be notified by email when the nomination is submitted.
- If you would like to save your nomination and come back to it, please click the ‘Save’ button below so we can send you a link to resume your nomination at a convenient time.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions as they contain important information.
- If you have any enquiries, please email Award@volunteeringtas.org.au or call Volunteering Tasmania on 03 6231 5550.